Crown Royal Stoves are a non-pressurized outdoor coal, cob corn, wood furnace system that provides your home with year round heat and massive savings on your annual heating costs. The burning of natural renewable fuels, such as wood and corn, allows you and your family to be more self-sufficient and reduces the dependence on foreign fuels. Outdoor wood, corn furnaces use totally renewable fuels and help stimulate your local economy. By harvesting fallen forest lumber you help clean the forest floors and promote new growth.
Crown Royal Stoves - Outdoor Wood Furnaces, use a thermostat system to ensure a constant temperature. The original heating system is not disconnected but now acts as a backup system.
With surging oil prices our outdoor coal, corn, wood furnaces / stoves can drastically lower your heating costs and supply an abundance of domestic hot water. An optional heating coil is available, and works with any existing system in your home or office building(s). All Crown Royal Stoves - Outdoor Wood Furnaces we manufacture are capable of using a pressurized heating coil, with no extra welding and no additional drilling.
Outdoor Furnace Features
- Burns, Wood, Coal, Cob Corn,
and other natural renewable fuels
- 20 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- 20 Year Limited Corrosion Warranty
- Heats Multiple Buildings, Homes, Barns, Shops, Greenhouses, Spas, Pools, & Domestic Hot Water
- 10 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel (Titanium Enhanced)
- Stainless Steel Heat Transfer Tubes
- Shaker Grates With Ash Pan System
- Safety Latch Firebox Door
- Non-Stick Door Gasket
- Fan Forced Draft
- Smoke Bypass
- Optional Heating Coil
- Class A Insulated Chimney
- Works with any Existing Heating System
- Works with Hydronic Radiant In-Floor Heating
- Models - RS7200, RS7300, RS7400, RS7500
- Available in Charcoal, Hunter Green & Camo
- UL 391, UL 726 & CSA B366.1 certified
Control Panel Features
Fan Blower Speed Control
Controls the amount of air flow into the fire box. Fresh air is introduced under the flames through the shaker grates.
Regulates and limits the water temperature inside the furnace.
Shuts the entire furnace down and at the same time turns the external light on for night filling.
Safety Control Limit Switch (Not shown in image)
If the loading door is left open, and the unit begins
to over-heat, the furnace will automatically shut down.
The Basics Of How The Furnace Heats Your Home
- The Crown Royal Stove is placed a minimum of 20 feet from any and all buildings being heated.
- Heated water from the outdoor wood, coal, corn furnace is moved through underground insulated piping to your existing heating system.
- A water to air heat exchanger, or direct circulation, channels the heat into a forced-air furnace, baseboard system, or radiant floor heating system. This gives you a thermostatically controlled temperature system.
- Once the heat is transferred to it's intended application the water moves back to the outdoor wood, coal, corn furnace to be reheated.
- The Crown Royal Stove will even provide heat for all your domestic hot water by adding a water to water heat exchanger.
Opposed to other wood burning appliances, Crown Royal Stoves - Outdoor Wood Furnaces, offers greater range of benefits.
Multi Fuel Unit
With Crown Royal Stoves you are able to burn Coal, Cob Corn, Cherry pits, Wheat, Barley, Wood and many other natural renewable fuels.
With the furnace located outdoors, it eliminates the risk of a house fire, chimney fires, indoor smoke, or carbon monoxide poisoning. Each model has been rigorously tested and is UL & CSA certified.
Outdoor Coal, Corn & Wood Furnace owners can save approximately 50% - 100% of their annual heating costs. Reduce or even eliminate hot water bills and the dependence on foreign fuels.
Depending on the outdoor temperature and size of the unit, our outdoor wood furnaces only need to be loaded once or twice a day. Eliminate dirt, bark, ash, smoke, soot, or insects from inside your home. It now stays outside where it belongs.
If you need to remove copious amounts of snow and ice every winter radiant piping may be installed under your driveway or walkways to melt it away.
As opposed to an indoor wood stove or fireplace, our outdoor wood, coal, corn furnaces are thermostatically controlled, this offers a even heat throughout your home or business.
Class A Insulated Stainless Steel Chimney
For ease of extending your chimney.
Extra Large Ash Pan Door
This allows you to have extra room for ash removal.
Turbo Draft System
Allows for a cleaner more efficient burn inside the firebox and allows secondary gases to be burned.
|Outdoor Furnace Models
|Est Weight (lbs)
||20" x 20"
||20" x 20"
||24" x 24"
||32" x 32 "|
|Water Capacity Appox
|Turbo Draft B
|Approx. Sq. Ft.
||2,000 - 3,000
||4,000 - 5,000
||8,000 - 10,000
||18,000 - 20,000|
|Type 409 Stainless Steel
To Learn More about Crown Royal Stoves - Outdoor Wood Furnace